Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's more STYLISH?

When I go to get my hair cut, what side should my side bangs be on? Right or left? And does it really matter? Why I'm asking is when I look through magazines, mostly side bangs are on the right of the face. Help?



What's more STYLISH?

You can have them on any side. When I got my side bangs the hairdresser asked if I had any prefered side for them, but it just depends what you want. If you say that you don't mind on which side she places them, she'll probably look at which side fits best for you.



What's more STYLISH?

I prefer my bangs to the left of my face. But it really depends on your style. You can wear them anyway that fits you and most people are wearing them to the sides.



What's more STYLISH?

my bangs are on the right and i like them but ask your hairdresser which would look best on you. everyone is different.



What's more STYLISH?

wen i went to get bangs....the lady asked me that...and i asked her accually cuz she's experienced ...i said wud do u think...and she was like right side....so jus ask yer hair cutter person they shud noe



What's more STYLISH?

get it to where you can put it on EITHER side!! this would be awesome!!



What's more STYLISH?

Mine go to the left, but I don't think it really matters...which ever side they feel better, more naturally going to.



What's more STYLISH?

it all depends on which way your hair parts. the way you part your hair, thats the way you want your bangs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance