Sunday, June 20, 2010

Malnourished?

I personally think I am the perfect body shape, so please do not jump to a bunch of demands that I should love myself the way I am. I know I have a nice body and I am content with it. But lately my hair has been falling out; not like tons but more than normal. Like when Im in the shower washing my hair, my hands are like all twisted in fallen out hair. And I have not had a period in like 4-5 months; I am not pregnant either. I read in a magazine that all these problems could be caused from being malnourished. Is that like certain nutrient problems or just not eating enough in general? I work really hard, and eat like 1000 calories a day, but I cant eat anymore.



Malnourished?

I'm answering you to this question b/c I've confronted to the same issue. You may see it from my first question here on Yahoo. I was facing a real problem cuz I was very slim, wanted to be more shapely and even though i was eating 3000 calories a day, no result was noticing.



I became very worried, cuz the doctors I asked told me that there might have been a hormonal issue and most of them didn't dare to prescribe me any medicine cuz they were afraid of the side effects. They only suggested me I could try some oral contraceptive, but without prescription.



At first i was scared, but i couldn't endure to look like a 16 year old girl when i was 22.



So I tried this treatment and started to eat more. At first I couldn't endure to eat fatties, b/c my body was accustomed to a vegetarian way of living, the one i'd used before the treatment.



But eating healthy is the best way to improve your metabolism. I mean try to eat all kind of aliments in a same quantity and avoid commercial food.



If you are busy and have no time to cook for yourself, you may order something good from a restaurant. And another thing i recommend you: do not miss you sleep hours.



Do not expect results come up in a month or two. I've been doing this treatment for one year and a half and the first results came up after 6 months. But now i can say i am a healthy person that will never neglect her body for any reason.



Malnourished?

:) cute Report It



Malnourished?

F U!



Malnourished?

Try getting some multiple vitamins. Sound to me like you may be stressed. Stress has those same symptoms also.



Malnourished?

i used to eat 600 calories a day for about 5 months and i also lost my period for 6 months. I didnt lose any hair tho. Your definitely not eating enough. And since your worried about your caloric so much you prolly have a control issue with food. Go see a nutritionist theyll tell you how much you should eat and what you should eat. It helped me. I know how it is trust me ive been there =)



Malnourished?

go and see a doctor. its better to get the right answers instead of just guessing whats wrong with you



Malnourished?

Goto a homeopath and your problem will be solved.



Malnourished?

ok, firstly how old are you? If you're an adult then 1000 cal a day is NOT enough to fuel your body and keep it healthy. The fact that your periods have stopped and your hair is thinning out are MAJOR warning signals.



Get your a** down to the doctors and get some real advice on how much you should be eating to maintain a healthy body.



I'm not kidding, you could be in real trouble if you don't do something NOW.



Malnourished?

These are the same type of symptoms that someone with anorexic gets.



Not saying you are, but if you are only on 1000 calories a day and working really hard then it's possible that you could be heading that way, maybe not mentally but definitely physically.



Go talk to a doctor, get yourself checked out.



When someone is on a diet they shouldn't be eating less than 1200 calories a day, but you are below that and not on a diet, this is not good for you.



Go see a doctor asap or start eating more, more small meals and snacks during the day.



Malnourished?

sometimes its not how much you eat its what your eating. depending on your height and wieght you may actually be under weight which then would mean you are malnourished. try some vitamin pills. my hair did that a lot at one point and finally stoped shedding so much, i think it happens to everyone. the period issue tho i wud go to a doctors because that is way to long to have gone without one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance