Sunday, June 20, 2010

True beauty?

A thought came to me when I was eating this dry bagel and unsweetened coffee about how commercial beauty truelly is. The magazines and movies make people think that the only way that they can be beautiful is to fit an image to make them buy a product that they have. You have to be skinny, so you buy diet pills, exercise equipment, and gym memberships. You have to have your hair a certain way. I am short so I have a closet of pumps. Do any of you agree that "beauty" is a concept that big business have came up with to make us feel compelled to buy thier products? In your eyes what is true beauty?



True beauty?

Thanks for the question... I get depressed about my outlooks all the time. Nowadays guys even say (I read it everyhwere) that they don't like big breasts, and that they just loove skinny girls (yes, I probably read stupid stuff). I feel really bad about this.



What about real beauty nowadays? What about being feminine? Is it just not important any more, or let's say it's just not fashionable? How far will we go with this stupid only the stereotypical girls are pretty thing? What's wrong with people...



As I read your question and the answers to it, I feel happy...happy to know there are still people left who agree with me and see things the same way!



True beauty?

I believe it all the way!



True beauty?

Woman was created to be pleasing to, and keep the company of man. There is no woman totally lacking beauty. There is nothing more beautiful on this world than the woman.



True beauty?

In my eyes, truly beautiful people are the ones who come into a room 'shining' and interestrf in everyone and everything around them. When speaking to you they're not looking around to see if someone more exciting is walking by... they are really paying attention to you and who you are. You can't help but be drawn to people like this... the truly beautiful people.



True beauty?

Looking at my Harley sparkle at night and twinkles off that chrome.



True beauty?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.



True beauty?

I think that true beauty is whats inside a person, their heart, personality!! Thats true beauty!!



True beauty?

ABSOLUTELY!!! I used to be a "product queen", too. Although, I am starting to buck the system now. I think a woman can be beautiful without all of the products. In fact, I have several friends who do not buy all of these things and are quite beautiful. celebrate yourself by not falling prey to the beauty companies telling you what/how you should look!!!! great question!!



True beauty?

yes i agree that is what they want i believe true beauty is in the eye of the beholder everyone has there idea of what true beauty is so i have made the decisions to just be my self and not worry about what people think i should be



True beauty?

I believe it all the way



True beauty?

I think true beauty is found in a person who is happy and secure with who they are. True, beauty is also partially a superficial look that comes naturally, but I believe it can be enhanced with things like makeup and hair dye. I agree with your idea that big business creates what true beauty is "supposed" to look like to drive us to make them money by purchasing their products, but that beauty lacks a personality, a brain, and the wholeness of a person.



True beauty?

True beauty is the complete person - you have to look beyond their facial features and body structure. You check out their personality; their opinions - ways of thinking; do they help/assist people for no return favors; are they lively - fun to with; are they true to themselves. These are some of the things I look at in a person. I have a full range of people that I hang out with - they don't fit a "mold" - they are themselves and I think they are all beautiful in their own ways.



True beauty?

true beauty is a good honest person that doesnt lie or cheat or steal. beauty is what you have on the inside. but when you know you have it other people pick up on it and want to be around you.



True beauty?

yea i definately believe that because true beauty is really just being yourself and doing whats right. True beauty is natural...not manufactured or pounded with makeup.



True beauty?

I don't agree, no. "Beauty" was already there--businesses just use it to capitalize off of, now.



True beauty is something that is not easily defined--personally, I think it depends on the individual.



My view of true beauty is that it's in caring for someone else--whether it's a pet, a best friend, family, or a significant other. I guess that's why there's been so much literature written about love.



True beauty?

I agree with you. Beauty is not what is the outside, because you cant control what you were born to look like. Beauty is whats inside. It your personality!



True beauty?

u must swallowed followed like zoe tay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance