Thursday, June 17, 2010

What do you think........ should I or not.......?

My hair is medium length. Kinda longer than medium but not too long. It's just below my chest. There is a part down the middle of my head. It's strawberry blonde. I am thinking of getting thick, sideswept bangs and a layered cut for the rest of my hair. Should I? Oh btw- my face is pretty round and I have really light skin. It's pretty on the girl in the magazine. She also has a roundish face. Should I?? The magazine said people w/round faces should'nt have a part down the middle. Which I do. And if i got this there wouldn't be a middle part. Just a part where the bangs start.



What do you think........ should I or not.......?

Yes, you should try it out. It will probably be really pretty.



What do you think........ should I or not.......?

be brave go for it.. if it doesn't look right , it will always grow back out.. or you can change it to a different style.



What do you think........ should I or not.......?

Can't go wrong with bald, bald is beautiful remember.



What do you think........ should I or not.......?

Sure, try it. It will be beautiful.



What do you think........ should I or not.......?

you dont know until you try...



What do you think........ should I or not.......?

I think it would prolly be really pretty on you, but before you get it you should make sure you'll be happy with it. Cover up the girl's face in the picture of the cut, and see if you still like it as much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance