Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do you get that "faded in" highlights look?

I saw it in a magazine i think the name was 'Balayage' or something, and how do i tell my hair dresser how i want it? i want it to look natural like the sun has faded my hair to that colour, and so that i only need to redo it to a minimum



sounds like a lot but im dying for a change



my hairs medium brown, thick, when it reaches my ears i goes wavy , then when it reaches my shoulders it POOFS and becomes curly



but i straighten it very often thatnks to my new christmas present



any ideas?



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/s...



im on the right, sorry about the photo being a bit silly



it'd be great if you guys can provide pics too



thanx xx



How do you get that "faded in" highlights look?

you can slice or weave a small section and then put a support like paddle looking board is held to sturdy the hair while you put lots of bleach on the ends and brush it up towards the roots but only faintly...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance