Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a new look.?

I'm 26 years old, just lost 70 pounds within the last year. I still feel awkward in tight clothing, cause I'm not totalling skinny skinny yet. My hair has had the same look for years, and I never wear anything but foundation, eyeliner and mascara. Where can I get ideas for a new look? I look in the magazines in the salon, but they're no help, most of those hairstyles won't look right with my face. any advice? my pics are on my profile if you can get to it. Thanks



I need a new look.?

My opinion is to 1st - go on a shopping spree - If you don't like tight clothing, try layering, it can always help. Try dark jeans too. About your hair, first try searching some hair styles in a search engine, if that doesn't help, try asking a professional. That is what I would do, Hope I helped



I need a new look.?

use blush %26amp; eye shadow so make your face colorful



if you dont already have bangs get them there cute and work on manily everyone



I need a new look.?

If you seen my ex, you'd be happy the way you are!!



I need a new look.?

use the silla bluch with mablelane mascara reveron lipstick ... make a degrader haircut with blond streaks , but if ue blond use brown streaks and a fringe on a side ... the BEST look ever



gd luck :D



ANYMORE QUESTIONS ?



IF YES e-mail me now at : aljazi@hellokitty.com



make sure u look simple and cute !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance