Thursday, June 17, 2010

Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

I am sitting in a bookstore at a small table with one chair, surrounded by magazines (Japanese pop culture, Gothic Beauty) and a small but substantial stack of books (a thick horror tome, something National Geographic, something threateningly intellectual with a huge name, and a Funny Quotes compilation). I'm wearing a dark green midlength dress with a black vest that laces in the front like a corset. (Yay Salvation Army.)My hair is grayish-purple, longish. I'm looking annoyed as I lose my page, then nonchalant as I look at the guy behind the counter, and finally amused as I read something really funny and finish a chocolate wafer cookie. You look at me as if you want to talk to me. I look up, grin, and continue reading my book. You look at me again and smile; Finally, I get up and walk over to you and say: "Hello, my name is Bijou. You seem nice. Do you want to talk to me?" Well, in real life, would you?



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

Sitting in a bookstore can be rather tedious at times, but it's a good place to meet women who are interested in something other than sparkly shinny objects. I'm sipping on my seven-word-fad-coffee when my eyes come accross yours. I hear your small laughter and get nervous. Why must this always happen to me? Why must I freeze every time I find someone I might be interested in? As you stand up, time seems to slow down. Every single posiblity of what may happen comes accross my mind. Would you leave, having caught me staring at you? Would you come over and tell me to get a life? I evaluate what I decided to wear that day and regret every single item. Why did I have to wear the dark puke green 't'? Who accessorizes with stubbed leather wrist bands any more? Why couldn't I have put my pants in the washer after spilling mustard all over them the night before? At long last you reach me, and the unthinkable happens. You actually want to talk to me. As to would I talk to you in real life, sure, I'm not anywhere as self doubtful as my alter ego.



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

Sounds promising, yeah, I'd be up for some conversation.



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

Yes



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

Oh I love a good flirt with a complete stranger. It's the best form of flattery a man can pay a woman. I mean, we all want to feel that we're attractive in some way, and flirting and accepting the (innocent or not) advances of a good looking woman is definitely designed to flatter.



So, what you wanna talk about?



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

I don't know why I'd be staring at you (unless I want to ask where you got the cool vest), but if you walked up to me I'd talk to you -- I'll talk to just about anybody.



:-)



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

Yeah, you seem enjoyable and different than most people. You seem to like thrift and other cultures. I think I would love you.



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

If he's cute yeah!



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

ur hair is grayish purple but is it there more gray than purple or not??this is the most important issue on which depend the whole coming process.



if there's more purple, i'd do more than talk.



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

yes and i would say no thank you just looking



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

In real life I am an extremely shy person so I would probably be a little freaked out if a complete stranger asked if I wanted to talk to them.



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

I would talk to you since I would have had interest in you in the first place , If I glance at you make eye contact and smile then I would be interested .



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

i dont know, maybe i'd smile again and i'd be like, what book you readin?, you like it?, is it funny?, you like readin?, i like readin too, etc...



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

sure, i'd luv to talk to you.



Roleplaying! Whee! (Hey, ten points is ten points)?

At first I'd think "This girl might be totally psychotic!" which would then lead me to ponder "Hmmmm, this could actually work." Then I'd say "Hi, I'm Luke and I'd Love to talk."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance