Sunday, June 20, 2010

Someone!!! Dermatology question!?!?

I will make this short.. i have extremely sensitive skin. every time i touch something metallic that is not pure gold i break out in a rash that can take a month to heal. plus every kind of lotion seems to irritate my skin in the same manner. did i mention that razorblades make me break out in a major rash? like extreme razor burn. anyways ive been trying lotion hair removers for my legs and i cant find anything!! i just tried Epil-stop, something i saw in a magazine and it hurts so bad!! does anyone know of a way to remove leg hair without using metal or harsh chemicals? anything that might help is appriciated!!!



Thank you



Someone!!! Dermatology question!?!?

Have you tried using a shaver instead of a razor? If you want to keep using razors, make sure they are sharp and use a good amount of shave gel. For the rash, you can try hydrocortisone cream. If that isn't strong enough, you may want to go to the dermatologist for something stronger. If you can afford it, you can do laser hair removal. I did this for my underarms because they broke out every time I shaved. It is not cheap, but it is permanent. If you catch it on sale, you can usually get the underarms done for about $49 per treatment, and it normally takes 4-6 treatments, but I have had 7 and still need more. The legs will be very expensive, probably around 200 per treatment. So for them, you might want to try one of the electric shavers, I just sit on the bed and shave my legs with those, and have no trouble with razor burn.



Someone!!! Dermatology question!?!?

I also have very sensitive skin...I,m allergic to shaving creme^.^...Anyway I use Avenno products and they are not that harsh on my skin . Although most of their shaving products are 6 bucks and up , but they are expensive for a good reason ; they work!!!!



Someone!!! Dermatology question!?!?

try homemade alternatives, they're all natural and you know what's in them...fairly inexpensive too



try this article....



http://www.rojo.com/story/PHpzQhasuFRG5Z...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance