Sunday, June 20, 2010

This commercial?

I've seen this commercial numerous times, adviertising for a college. I though tit was interesting but I can't remember the name it had something to do with institute and design but I googled it and didn't see anything that rang a bell. It's a texas college. One commercial she turns a picture of a guy into a ape and says "isn't that cool! this is what I do for a living" and the other commercial the girl (different one she has low pigtails that are colored but most of her hair is blonde) she asks are you different? and she tells about some design career I think about designing things for magazines or something like that. I took an aptitude test and that's what they say I should be in so I wanted to look up that college but I can't find it and I don't remember the name please helP!



This commercial?

Is it the houston art institute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance